Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Justin Bieber Make Racist Jokes

Reportedly held by TMZ, Justin Bieber Was Caught on Tape Making Racist Jokes. The video was made when he was 15. He was record saying "why is black people scared of chainsaws" with the punchline because chainsaws when on says run n****r run. the video was held by a guy who was working with Bieber at the time on one of his video projects. a lawyer representing him told bieber reps that he will leaked the tape unless offer 1 Million.  Bieber reps declined the offer. his rep says that it wont harm his image because Justin Bieber was young at the time. The Young Bieber was hanging around some friends saying the  N word 

BUT WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL!

Another racist video surface of  Justin Bieber. This time making a racist Parody of his own song " One Less Lonely Girl" and calling it " One Less Lonely N****R" in the offensive song  he also stated that " If i kill you, i will be part of the KKK". Justin Bieber later came out with an apology  I'm very sorry. I take all my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable behavior," Bieber said.
"I thought it was OK to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but I didn't realize at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance," the statement said. "Thanks to friends and family I learned from my mistakes and grew up and apologized for those wrongs. Now that these mistakes from the past have become public I need to apologize again to all of those who I have offended." 


No comments:

Post a Comment